If you are working in C++, chances are good that you like to make things that go fast. Bigstream is looking for a Software Engineer with strong expertise in C++11/14 to make BIG THINGS go fast. This position will be working closely with our software team to develop and maintain the high-performance libraries of Bigstream’s hyper-acceleration stack.
- Contribute to Bigstream’s native C++ analytics library
- Performance optimization of Bigstream’s analytics library
- Integrate Bigstream’s analytics library into hardware accelerators (FPGAs and GPUs)
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in C++11/14
- Experience with Linux OS
- Familiarity with computer architecture
- Experience with debugging a complex software stack
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Familiarity with variadic template programming
- Knowledge in distributed systems or data processing frameworks
Bigstream welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in all functions of the business.